Roof and Gutter De-Icing
cycle of snow and ice melting and refreezing can form ice dams that
prevent water from draining during a refreeze cycle. The built-up
ice, snow and water can lead to serious residential rooftop damage.
Our UL approved de-icing residential roof and gutter heating system employs self-regulating cable. The electric heat trace cable will provide a continuous drain path for melting ice and snow to flow (through the gutter and into the downspout). As with all of our residential cables they are self-regulating, and the heating cable uses less power as the roof and gutters dry and warm up.
The residential gutter and roof electric heat trace cables use the same base materials (nickel) plated buss wires, 2700 series conductive compound, and no regrind usage (100% virgin polymers) as the ruggedized industrial cables that have performed flawlessly in the harshest of conditions.
- 25 years of self-regulating heat trace experience
- Can be applied to all residential roof and gutter types
- No need for thermostatic controls
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Can be overlapped without potential for overheating (unlike constant wattage)
- Cut to length in the field
- 150°F (66°C) maintain temperature
- 185°F (85°C) maximum exposure temperature
- Available in both 120 volt and 240 volt versions.
- Like all self-regulating heat trace cables, the 2800 can be overlapped and minimizes energy consumption.
- The need for thermostats and the potential for burnouts are eliminated.
Heated Roof Panels
- Complete Solution
Regardless of the type of structure or the severity of the climate, the Snowfree Roof Panel System is capable of protecting against the damage caused by ice formations and the resulting water damage. Eave panels are available in sizes ranging from six to forty eight inches with custom sizes available.